Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Knew It!

Remember this?

I was waiting for the invariable next phase. And here it is:




I am just happy they didn't give these little boys enormous crotches.

On a side note, mom and dad are still in Japan, more on that excitement later though. Today we go to the beach where the naked angel hung out. I wrote about her on Richard Crawford's fancy journal Daikaijuzine right here. And the cherry blossoms are fixing to bloom so I foresee drinks and merriment (and much more shopping) for the rest of the week.

4 comments:

Mary Witzl said...

I had to watch that with the sound off (sleeping person in this room who would have been grumpy if I'd turned it on), and boy, life is just too short! I hope they paid these kids well, and I take your point about the crotches. (Sorry -- poor word choice there...)

I'll put this on for the kids when they come home from school. They'll have a blast!

Kappa no He said...

I had almost forgotten about the little guy when they had a special 'wide show' about him and the kids came out and danced. One trip to youtube and there it was. Ha ha.

Ello said...

Japanese tv cracks me up!

Oh and I have a funny post about kishyu ume pretzel sticks up. Someone gave them to us and I am still shuddering from the taste of them! Mary loves them and wants me to send them to her. Too bad I plan to use them as punishment on irritating guests instead!

Kappa no He said...

Ha ha! I'm going to your blog right now!